I think I’m gonna break up with him, should I?

This guy who I am talking to.. I had a lot of feelings for him. But he’s just so mean to me, and calls me names.. but he calls it playing around. And He tells me that he wants to marry me, be with me, and have kids with me.. but he tells me when he sees a pretty girl. I feel like a complete idiot for putting up with his shit and feel like I’m being taken advantage of.. You probably think I’m a complete idiot and think it’s obvious that I need to break up with him. But I still do care about him and I don’t want to break up with him.. I think it’s for the best.. but he has told me that if I ever broke up with him he said that he would be depressed and end his life. I just don’t know what to do, I truly do care about him and I forgive him.. And I would never in a million years want him to hurt himself because of me. I just never felt so hurt in my life.. I feel like crying. And I feel like I wasted my time with him.. and I don’t think he truly loves me. In the beginning I really loved him and he was so sweet to me but all of that changed.. it may sound like I’m overreacting but you have to be me to know how he treats me. He’s never hit me or anything physically.. but he’s abused me mentally and I feel like this isn’t healthy.
I think I’m gonna break up with him, should I?
Add Opinion