Me and my ex got into a huge fight. Is there a possibility we may get back together?

So me and my ex has been on and off for two years. Until recently he started talking to a girl. So He broke up with me because we were going to see each other for a long time because of my work. I remember he blocked me and my friend who is really good friends with him told me that he was actually out on a date with The girl he was talking to. So he called me texted me about three days later and asked to get back together with him and I really didn’t know so I told him I have to think about it And he told me it’s all right just text me when you made up your mind. Then I found out that he was actually dating the girl he was talking to and he asked her out about the same time he asked to get back together with him. So I was upset of course but I started talking to other people and I posted a guy and he got extremely upset with me saying that I played with his emotions were on the other hand he had a girlfriend. But he does not want to talk to me whatsoever but I know deep down inside he still loves and cares for me. I was confused as to why he was so upset. He does not want to talk to me right now but is there by any chance that he would probably want to in the future? I still love him do you think there’s any chance we would get back together? j
1
1