Do you feel responsible if someone hurts themselves because you don't want to be with them?

I'm worried about this girl. I thought I was pretty good at break ups, but she's just unstable, in general. If she hurts herself, is it my fault? I haven't "broken up" with her yet, but I feel she senses it coming and is beginning to show erratic signs. And we both knew it was going to be casual. But, we may have grown too much of a bond for it to be purely casual.

I mean, lemme give some backstory. I knew she was unstable. I knew I didn't want any long-term or mid-term thing. She knew the kind of guy I am. But, she was also a virgin. And now she's not. But she's smart. Really smart. It's not like she didn't know what she was getting into. I asked her if she was sure, and she said she was thinking it wouldn't be so bad to be a "responsible slut".

Any ideas on how I can let her down ultra gently? I mean, I've done it before. Positive - negative - positive works well. But... never with someone as unstable as her. She got attached, even though she said she wouldn't, and my dumbass penis believed her, because I thought she was smarter than me. She's super intelligent.

Maybe she was just tired of being a virgin, at 23. So, I think this mix of her having her virginity taken + being super emotionally unstable is just a big bomb waiting to explode, and I don't want to be the match. I wanted to help her feel good, because her life has been so shitty, but I think I just fucked up horribly, guys. Yeah. I think I really fucked up, bad.
1 y
Bumpin' bumpin' bumpin'
3
2