My boyfriend of (almost) 2 months just broke up with me and I'm not sure what to do?

He's in basic training now. He said it is hard for him to deal with the stress of the military and having a relationship. I understand where he's coming from. I know when he gets stressed he pushes people away. I just don't know what to do cause I really do want to help him. I want to be there for him and help him get through this. . i decided to give him a week to think things through and sort of calm down. I don't know if this is the right thing to do. I want to how him that I can deal with the stress of a military relationship. I know it is going to be tough but I want to help him. I dt want to message him but I know stressed out cause he's becoming distant. I had a meltdown after he said he didn't what to do. I spammed him with messages begging him not to which only made him angry. He snapped saying he didn't want this.
2
1