Will all guys/girls cheat?

it seems like relationships are so purposeless nowadays because girls and guys cheat and try to find justification for it.And it seems pointless to waste time being lovey dovey and putting in so much effort into a relationship if all you get in return is pain.Do you think all guys and girls cheat?


0|0
63

Most Helpful Girl

  • I feel like a lot of people cheat... I do not approve of it, but I've seen it happen. I'm just really careful as to who I date and devote my aromatic attention to. Aside from being somehow innately attracted to the "nice guy," I still feel safer dating him then say the typical fraternity brother.

    I also tend to be more interested in guys who have their time invested in areas that don't involve tons of partying or other women, such as studying. That being said, I'm sure its likely to still be cheated on, but I doubt it will happen to me any time soon :)

    And I most definitely won't cheat on my boyfriend, aside from him being an incredible person, he's the sexiest thing. He's SO handsome and we're so compatible! There are no incentives to cheating :)

    0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

  • NOT SO POSITIVE ABOUT ANY STATICS ON GIRLS CHEATING

    whoever about 70% of the guys that's in the dating arena are shy may or may not approach a girl because of said shyness. that leaves approx. 30% remaining that do approach girls and are confident enough to do so. out of the 30% some 20% of these guys are or may be what some refer to as being a mix of nice/badboy atitudes the last 10% are well lets just say most girls drool over but are not really good for them in the long run.

    mostly its in this last 30% that you will find more of the cheating going on with the guys in question. to be fair not all guys in this last 30% will cheat. but a large portion of them will.

    so that 70% as said are shy quiet nice guys out of that 70% ,5% may cheat if given a chance

    but the remainder have been cheated on or worse so they in long term commitments do not as a rule cheat on their gf's/or wives if married.

    0|0
    0|0
  • i think it all depends on the person and the relationship

    ive seen the sweetest girls/guys cheat

    you never really know what's going on upstairs I guess

    i think if you really want to be with the person and

    really care for them you don't cheat.

    I find cheaters weak

    0|0
    0|0
  • I will never cheat...If I don't like the girl I'm with Ill just leave her seriously why cause all the drama when you know your gonna get caught

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

  • I think a majority of the population will cheat.

    Guys love to cheat and blame biology on it and women like to be homewreckers because the guys aren't cheating with aliens and women cheat just as often as men.

    I'm waiting...this was an opinion based Q...and my opinion is not acceptable by the monos on this site,so...waiting for someone to attack me.

    1|0
    1|1
    • I know you are not expecting this, but I agree with you. Unfortunately relationships have a different meaning than they had in the past. Now days everyone has an excuse for why they can't (won't) be faithful to one person and the sad thing is that is is more excepted in today's society. The excuses are bs in my opinion.

  • Not all men & women cheat, would you cheat? I know I certainly would never cheat on my hubby & I trust him that he wouldn't either. There are good guys/girls out there, don't write off the whole world based on "whatever your basing this opinion on."

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think that a lot of men lie and cheat but then I also think that a lot of men are faithful. It's just playing the odds.

    0|0
    0|0
  • i think 75% of guys cheat or would cheat if they had the opportunity. I do think relationships for the most part are meaningless unless you are sure you found that special person who has strong morals and is different than the rest.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I know it seems like it's what everyone's doing, but there are still alotta people who will stay loyal to their loved ones. People who cheat are just stupid. If they don't wanna be with their current loved one, it's better to end it than cheating on them. I know I'd be heartbroken if someone I really loved cheated on me

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...