How hard is it to deal with a break up?

17

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on the depth of the relationship, how involved you are with each other's lives, whether there is a lot of anger or sadness in the end, many things. I've generally handled it pretty well.

• It really depends on how attached you were to the person. I've had breakups where it literally took me a day or two to get over, and some that took months. If something happened to the relationship I am in it would be the hardest one. I'm hoping that doesn't happen, but it probably take me half a year to year if for whatever reason this relationship ended. As I said, it just depends.