How hard is it to deal with a break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on the depth of the relationship, how involved you are with each other's lives, whether there is a lot of anger or sadness in the end, many things. I've generally handled it pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how attached you were to the person. I've had breakups where it literally took me a day or two to get over, and some that took months. If something happened to the relationship I am in it would be the hardest one. I'm hoping that doesn't happen, but it probably take me half a year to year if for whatever reason this relationship ended. As I said, it just depends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Very hard is you make it s larger than life event, which most people do.
    Extremely easy is you accept it and understand that it’s just a part of life, a bigger picture and just move on. But then it also depends on the duration of the relationship.
    Still, time heals all wounds.
    Stay strong love, good things will come your way. I know it 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the person! For me, personally, it is extremely hard because I don’t really connect w people that much so when I do it’s super important for me. I get really bad depression and sadness, so I avoid opening up to people. It sucks :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually start checking out about 2 to 6 months prior (trying to see if there are solutions to keep it fixed and not looking for the next guy) so when it happens I'm very calm and logical about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a piece of cake especially if you have some Nutella near by

1|0
    0|0
  • This depends greatly on the person and on the feelings involved... And also on who initiated it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on how close you are to the person, and how much love and affection you have for the individual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, just go out and life your life. Dance & laugh your ass for with friends :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how long you were together and the extent of your feelings

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the reason for break up and how much you love your ex

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have been with someone for along time it will be hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls