Should I break up with him for constantly putting his female friend before me?

My on and off boyfriend of 2 years has had a female best friend before meeting me. He claims that she is like family. My first impression of her when we met was her telling me that my boyfriend was perfect. The way her eyes lit up made me feel a little awkward. When I was around her, she is distant and does not talk to me. I have caught her on several occasions flirting with him and they throw the 😘 faces back and forth even on social media. Just one week after meeting her he was invited to a yacht party. She invited two of her friends and he was included. Only he had a girlfriend. I was a little confused as to why she did not invite me. I would have purchased my own ticket. Later that evening he had came home several hours too late, drunk and with text messages in his phone from her encouraging him to get some chicks phone number. She was encouraging him to cheat on me. I started to notice that he would use her to make me jealous. Every weekend he would be out with her, whether it be the club or hookah lounge, it didn't matter, he was out with her until 3 in the morning. When I nicely confronted him about wanting to feel included in some of their outings he told me that I was not allowed to go. I had planned a cruise for him and paid for the tickets, I was early in pregnancy and just wanted to celebrate his birthday with him. Knowing of our plans all week, the evening before going out he decided to start an argument with me over something small, I really don't remember the matter but he left me when I was pregnant. He took two duffle bags of his clothing, left the rest of his things and told me that I needed to come to my senses , Thursday Friday and Saturday. I heard from him Sunday evening and it was completely casual like we were never together on some how are you doing type mess. He reached out again on Tues after getting no response the first time around and come to find out he was out with her
1
1