Is this the end for my relationship? I'm so heartbroken and feel betrayed. Or is there a way to save this?

I have been dating my boyfriend for 5 months, 1 of which I was away at home for. Everything was amazing but when I came back he felt distant. I found out his mom is suffering from an illness, but he didn't tell me the details. Since then he had been unwilling to call me or meet up. He didn't even pick me up from the airport when I arrived or see me for a couple days after.
Yesterday I tried to call him a couple of times and he said he was at the gym and it was embarassing so he blocked my number. I started asking him questions on whatsapp and he just answered with we need to talk later.
I went to his house, but he blocked me on whatsapp so I messaged his friend who told him I was there. He calls me and asks wtf I am doing in front of his house. I tell him Im his girlfriend, I can't come to his house? He said he was visiting his mom and that now he wouldn't go back to his house. He confessed that his feelings for me waned when I came back and that I 'rocked his world' in the beginning but that now it didn't feel this way. He said I don't need him and that I was an amazing person with a bright future, but that he still cared for me. Then he even said that maybe he wasn't over his past relationship of 4 years and that I gabe him some relief from that. My head is spinning and I have no idea how to feel. I cried and my heart feels physically stabbed. I put so much effort into the relationship. Gave him all the sex he needed, cooked for him, got him gifts, was patient and compromising and always there to listen to him.
I'm meant to see him on Monday to get a proper explanation and to get my stuff back. I feel so used.
3
3