Why is my ex girlfriend ignoring my messages but helping me and doing me favours?

My ex and I have been split up for nearly two years, until about six weeks ago she wouldn't even speak to me and avoided me. My kids told me this.

We are now speaking and getting on well, my ex seems to be over me, when we meet to talk about tying up loose ends, it's like we've never split up, there is a slight barrier there, but she's friendly, smiling and happy to sit next to me and touch my hands and rub shoulders etc, however when I leave she ignores my messages, she reads them instantly, but doesn't respond. When she does respond , the message is very formal, there's no affection at all.

But when I ask her for a favour, she ignores my messages, so I have to message and call again, but in the end she always ends up doing the favour for me, even changing her plans for me.

And I've tried a few times to arrange to meet to sell a house that we own, although we don't live in it.

She has cancelled, changes her mind and generally stalling to put the house up for sale.

What is going on?
1
1