Is it bad to text your ex a week after?

yes, I still like my ex... but he said that were friends still and we ended not that bad he just said that he just couldn't get back with me :( but is it okay if you text him ? because I did and we were talking for a bit but now he's just not talking, and I even told him that he doesn't have to talk to me if he doesn't want to and he said that he does and where did I get that impression from..

does he still have feelings for me? and is it possible if we might get back? also should I keep texting him or forget about it. sorry about all the questions. thanks!

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i've been in a similar situation where my ex broke up with me out of nowhere and wanted to stay friends. he even told me that there might be hope for us to get back together in the future. really, he was just letting me down easy. but that gave me so much hope, so I would text him 3-4 days out of the week, then I talked to him about everything that had happened and he said we could try "dating" but not a relationship cause he claimed he didn't have the time. well, that never happened. I went a while without texting him but then I saw him and I started texting him again and it seemed like he was flirting with me. so we met up and talked and it turned out he wasn't and I was just making a fool of myself. things got kind of heated and we had a fight and now we aren't talking at all.

sorry to tell you about it all but I just want you to know that something similar can happen to you. I honestly suggest that you just move on. he broke up with you for a reason. honestly, I can say that, looking back, it is for the best that our talk/ argument happened. otherwise, I would still be putting myself out there for him. I know it's cliche, but there are plenty of fish in the sea :) I'm sure you can find someone ten times as good as this guy :)

let me know if you have anymore questions! :)