HOW TO HEAL A BROKEN HEART?

I am a very kindhearted person and growing up in a very decent family. Some people love my kindness and some took advantage of it.
Before I faced a lot of bullies and struggles but everything has come into an end when they see me More Beautiful and successful today. I am beautiful , smart , I have Job and a decent rich family , I might have few friends but they are the real ones , a traveler and fun to be with.

I have been hurt into my past and later on I have met a stranger who promised to be "He is the man that can make me feel that not all man are the same" . At first, he made me feel that he is down over heals to me and the continuous efforts that he does. Until such time , I fell for him and lose my virginity to him.
I gave it because I thought he was already the one.

But after that sex , he changed and left me and saying he still has a girlfriend. I did not know he lied 😢 He was pretending to be single.

I was left devastated and it's been 3 weeks already.
I feel like is there something wrong in me?
Am I not enough? Am I not deserving to be loved?
Am I ugly? Am I worth to be fooled and played on?

It's hurting me until and keeping answering difficult questions on my mind. I just keep on crying everyday and feel depressed. 😭
1 y
(THIS IS GIRL )
HOW TO HEAL A BROKEN HEART?
1
2