Guys, He wants me to abort our baby, I want to keep it, but not destroying his life... What to do?

Anonymous
We have been together for 1 year.. My boyfriend divorced dad with 2 kids from his previous relationship. He thinks our relationship is quite fresh to keep the baby, he afraids about the future.. we my split up and it would be his second turn as a divorced dad.

I totally understand his approach as our relationship was on and off in the past year and not a stable one.. however I am 5 weeks pregnant ( which is not considered to be a real baby by him).

I am 25 years old and I always dreamed about a real deep realtionship with respect and a happy family. I don't want to push him in situation, but I am not sure I can survive an abortion, it would destroy me mentally, and than how can u get your " previous life" back like nothing happened?

I am really sad about this situation and I don't want to force him to be with our baby, however he would push me to abort the baby. A man who loves you would do that? I don't think so.. and I am not sure about keeping the baby or not...
4