Breakuo? kinda? help needed?

So.. i’m a teenager and i’ve been dating this guy for a year and 3 months. recently he hasn’t been texting me a lot well not recently but in general and he’s just been so distant and he went to california (i’m in east coast) for the summer and he texted me saying he doesn’t feel the same and he wants to end it. i facetimed him because i was like if you’re going to say something say it to my face and he did. it hurt a lot.. i was being kind of annoying and trying to fix it asking if there’s anything i can do and he told me no there isn’t he just doesn’t love me the same way however he still loves me. i’m completely broken. i facetime my trusted friend and cry to him. and i facetime my “ex” again and we talk and then it turns into how we were before. laughing talking. all i felt were sparks and he told me we’re going to be single for the time he’s in cali ( August he comes back) and there’s a chance when he gets back we’re going to hang out and try to see if there’s stilla spark. And we agreed no kissing touching having sex with other people but just seeing what’s out there. and he’s way out of my league so i’m so unhappy to know that other girls will potentially be talking to my man but i’m just kind of excited to drive inna car with a guy and get high with him. that’s going to be my coping. anyways i keep overly texting him. we agreed to text a bit and stuff and it was so magical when we were on facetime/ but i’m just so sad and heartbroken. I don’t know what to do.. i don’t think i can deal with this. advice ): ?
Breakuo? kinda? help needed?
Add Opinion