What do you owe an ex?

I was seeing a guy for a few months at the end of last year before my move across country. We knew things wouldn't last but we chose to be exclusive and grew pretty close. During that time he started having cyber sex with a girl he had matched with on tinder (odd since he would get jealous if I even hung out with other guys), which caused many arguments between us. He told me not to worry about her because didn't really like her and wouldn't meet her in person. After I moved we decided to stay in touch and would sometimes sext. Anyway, to the point, he recently told me (after off and on ignoring my messages for about a month) that he had met with that girl and started a sexual relationship with her, but that it was over because he didn't have anything in common with her and just wanted something casual and she wanted more, so SHE stopped seeing HIM. When I expressed my hurt he told me he didn't owe me anything, but expected me to get over it and continue the friendship. I feel completely betrayed and used, and feel that by being with her he disrespected me, what we had, and the friendship. I decided to cut off contact completely. I should add that he had told me he slept with an old friend prior to this, and I was fine with it. I just have a problem with who it was. Have I overreacted or was I right to end the relationship?
1 y
If we had decided not to be friends, then I would expect him to be with whomever he wants, but he knew this person was off limits, and even expressed guilt at first, then flipped. I agree with the rest. We should have never tried being friends.
1 y
Oops! There's that repsonse meant for MimiHashima! Haha!
What do you owe an ex?
16
11