She says she's not ready for a relationship but her actions make me think she has feelings for me

I've known this girl for a little over a year and I've gotten to know her really well. We hang out all the time, talk on the phone for hours, text for hours, and we know everything about each other. We are friends with a lot of the same people, and everyone who sees us together has said that we are perfect for each other. We go to college together, so we see each other all the time, and go out almost every weekend together, and every weekend she usually ends up staying with me, or I staying with her.

We talked over the summer a couple times a week, and when we finally came back to school in the fall we hang out together 2-3 times a week. Well, every time we are together its back and forth flirting the entire time, I've been very close to her, and she lets me touch her in ways no one else has. About two weeks ago we were together late one night, and she finally kissed me, over the next couple hours we were just laying together talking, flirting, and kissing each other. I thought everything was going fine, and last weekend she asked me to come hang out with her one night when her roommates were gone. So naturally I was excited to be able to be with alone with her. We stayed in that night and watched a movie together, but I could tell that something was wrong, she was fidgeting around the whole time like she was nervous, but she is usually really comfortable with me.

We ended up talking for a couple hours about what was going on between us, and she told me that she loves being with me when we're together, and she loves talking to me, and when we aren't together we still talk all the time. BUT she's not ready to be in a relationship with anyone, and doesn't know if or when she will be ready. But she wants to still hang out with me and talk to me all the time without it being weird or awkward. I don't know why this came up all of a sudden. I want to believe that she really just doesn't want to be in a relationship, but I don't know the truth. I know her really well, and I know that she's a virgin, and that she isn't ready for anything like that. So my best guess is that she is afraid to be in a relationship because of what the typical guy expects from his girlfriend. I'm not that kind of guy, I would never push her into doing anything she didn't want to do, and honestly I'm willing to wait forever for her. But I'm afraid to ask her because I think that's way over the line, and I'm afraid she will be offended by that question and push her further away from me.

Honestly, I feel like this girl is the one. I have never felt so strongly about anyone else in my life. I don't know what to do, I just want to know what she really means. She's confusing the hell out of me, any input is appreciated.

20

What Girls Said 2

• Its possible for her to have feelings for you, but not know what she wants or just simply not want a relationship.

• i hope that's the reason behind it... I just don't know what to do

• what end up going on?

What Guys Said 0