How do I get revenge on him? (no rude/negative answers)?

I’m going to keep this as short and as sweet as possible. I was with this guy for over 4 years. I recently found out that he cheated because he gave me 2 stds (chlamydia and genital herpes). I was super depressed when I found because I now have genital herpes for the rest of my life and I was very angry with him. I tried to have him arrested and have him sent to jail or at least sue him because I feel like he knew he had these diseases when he gave it to me. It’s been over 2 weeks and I haven’t heard back from the police. He never went to go get tested during the time I when trying to figure out what was wrong with me. He never got tested even when I told him he might’ve gave me herpes. He doesn’t have health insurance but there are clinics that test for stds for free so there’s no excuse as to why he didn’t get tested. His response when I told him he gave me 2 stds just made me feel like he knew. All he said was “I’m sorry as hell”, “I fucked up so bad and I’m truly sorry”. Sorry isn’t enough. Sorry can’t take back this incurable disease.

How can I get my revenge. He’s done me wrong in the past but I always stayed by his side, but this was the last straw. I’m just so angry with him and I want to hurt him badly. I want him to feel my pain. He blocked me on Instagram and he keeps unblocking me, liking my pictures and blocking me again. He’s teasing me. He texts me and acts like none of this happened and it makes me even more upset. I seriously want to HURT him. I just feel like he got away with what he did to me and it’s not fair. He’s walking around like he’s done nothing and that’s what pissed me off the most. I want my revenge.
4
0