Why did you break up with your last ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Her step dad was mentally ill and got jealous of my brother coming around when my girlfriend had birthday parties at the step dad's house I guess he is jealous he's afraid of my older brother was going to take his wife from him. They weren't married anyway. The step dad had many issues and when I found out he didn't want my brother coming over again that did it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Never developed feelings for her. She liked me and let me know so I took her out and we dated for about a month. I wanted to see if a connection would happen and if there was chemistry from my end because she liked me. Nope, never happened so I told her I didn't have feelings and that was it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Because of long distance. We've been dating for 3years. The best 3 years in my life so far. But we moved to different cities (4hours drive by car) to study in universities that we always dreamed about. We tried to make it work. But seing each other 1/2 times per month was too painful. We both agreed that we have to stop this relationship. At least for now. I even wanted to trasnfer to his university. But he didn't let me. He said that we both worked too hard for this, it was our dream. He said that he doesn't want to give up on my dream just because I would be closer to him, he can't be that selfish. And I can't too. I still love him. We are still talking on the phone. He said that he still loves me too. Its just not right time for us.

0|0
    0|0
  • He left me after having sex with me promising me a relatioship. He says to his friends that I am a good person but I misunderstood and he was just nice and didn't want more with me. Also he says he never wanted me for sex. You tell me what is wrong with this guy. ohhh also he denies we had sex. Even to me and I am like okay I was there remember?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• On and off again relationship. Kind of mutual ending, she didn't have enough ambition for me and she was stuck on minimum wage. And then on my side I wasn't 100 percent loyal and I toyed her around a bit

0|0
    1|0
  • she moved away for work. i didn't want her to feel held back. we are still friends but ldr wasn't really an option

0|0
    0|0
  • She couldn't stop putting other dudes cranks in her mouth

2|1
    0|0
  • Because she was two timing me and her supposed ex and cheated on me and him and lied to me him and her parents and our friends

0|0
    0|0
  • She broke up with me because "didn't love me anymore"

0|0
    0|0
  • She was childish and needed a therapist. Bitch was bat shit crazy!

0|0
    0|0
  • She was full of guilt from cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • She broke it off. Never really explained why.

0|0
    0|0
  • She broke up with me😭

0|1
    0|0
  • she fucked my dog

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheating with my roomate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex wasn't good enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • she was a cheat

1|0
    1|0
  • She broke up with me cuz she cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • She just sad she got tired...

0|0
    0|0
  • She cheated on me

0|0
    0|0
  • Caught her cheating so she had to go

0|0
    0|0
  • She cheated on me

0|0
    0|0
  • she cheated

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• He was abusive. Tried strangling me in front of my kids. I walked out with the kids and never looked back

3|0
    0|0
  • Because he left me in a foreign country on my own to go away with his friends, and I’m about 80% sure he was cheating on me. Best thing I ever did was leave him.

0|0
    0|0
  • She said she wanted to take a break.
    Then 3 weeks later she wanted to get back together but she doesn’t know when.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was really distant and he said he cared but he never showed it.

1|0
    0|0
  • He told me to shut up when he knew fair and well I was in a hurry and that I was dilly dallying. he didn’t do much around the apartment and didn’t pay rent. So I was done

0|0
    0|0
  • He kissed another girl right in front of me, and left me in front of a club when I was drunk and had no way to get home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he admitted to me that he never wanted to date me and only did so because he didn't want to hurt my feelings 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • In the future don't sleep with the ones you like. Make them wait the most

0|0
    0|0
  • My last Ahole ex-bf cheated on me with ex-friends of mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he is bored of me and doesn't feel the same again like our first meeting

0|0
    0|0
  • He kept secrets

1|0
    0|0
  • He’s a cheat and into kids/barely legal girls

0|0
    0|0
  • He stole stupid stuff out of my apartment.

0|0
    0|0
  • He does not have time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got scared and broke up. Plus we were really young so I wasn’t completely ready for a relationship

0|0
    0|0
    • Just curious, what scared you enough to break up?

• @HopelessRomantic2119 I don’t know much about loving someone and being in a relationship but I think it’s the thought of just letting someone in so close to your heart is scary. Once they’re really close to you, they can easily hurt you if they wanted to

Recommended myTakes