Why did you break up with your last ex?

1722

Most Helpful Guys

• Her step dad was mentally ill and got jealous of my brother coming around when my girlfriend had birthday parties at the step dad's house I guess he is jealous he's afraid of my older brother was going to take his wife from him. They weren't married anyway. The step dad had many issues and when I found out he didn't want my brother coming over again that did it for me

• Never developed feelings for her. She liked me and let me know so I took her out and we dated for about a month. I wanted to see if a connection would happen and if there was chemistry from my end because she liked me. Nope, never happened so I told her I didn't have feelings and that was it.

Most Helpful Girls

• Because of long distance. We've been dating for 3years. The best 3 years in my life so far. But we moved to different cities (4hours drive by car) to study in universities that we always dreamed about. We tried to make it work. But seing each other 1/2 times per month was too painful. We both agreed that we have to stop this relationship. At least for now. I even wanted to trasnfer to his university. But he didn't let me. He said that we both worked too hard for this, it was our dream. He said that he doesn't want to give up on my dream just because I would be closer to him, he can't be that selfish. And I can't too. I still love him. We are still talking on the phone. He said that he still loves me too. Its just not right time for us.

• He left me after having sex with me promising me a relatioship. He says to his friends that I am a good person but I misunderstood and he was just nice and didn't want more with me. Also he says he never wanted me for sex. You tell me what is wrong with this guy. ohhh also he denies we had sex. Even to me and I am like okay I was there remember?