Is my boyfriend cheating or what's going on?

me and my boyfriend have been together 3 years we fight sometimes worse than others most the time after fights he will break up with me well he's 20 and I'm 17 and we have been together since I was 14 I really love this boy with all my heart.but last Friday we got into a huge argument kinda my fought because I had a really bad day and kinda took it out on him yelling after he said something I didn't like.after that he took me home becuase he was mad I got home at 10:30pm Friday then next day I called him on Saturday and he didn't wake up till 4 pm that day after waking up I asked him on the phone what he had done and he replied came straight home later that day I found out that was a lie that he went to his friends house but only for an hour so to sleep till 4pm Saturday I don't know what he did after leaving his friends anyways Saturday after talking to him on the phone he said he was still mad at me and that he was getting off to go back to bed that he wasn't gonna do anything later that day I texted his mom and she had said he went to a family thing at 12 am I texted her again and she said he was still there I don't know if she lied or not.but at 3 am I went to his house to talk drove by he wasn't home. so at 4am I went back and he was home so I went in and was asking were he had went and he said I've been at my aunts playing cards till like 1:30am so I didn't know were the other few hours went when he got home at 4am so I was like do you have someone else and he was just like no but every time I asked him if he cared if we was over he said I don't know really and acted like he didn't care at all and keep saying there's other girls out there and I was like not like me and he was like yea there are after I finally begged and cried he came an stayed the night with me the next morning he broke up with me for texting a guy he knew I had been texting for ever and never said anything before even somewhat his friend to he was just like yep its over take me home tired of you texting other guys and again I begged and cried didn't do me any good kinda like he was looking for an excuse to leave me the next day he deleted me off his facebook this has really hurt me what could have caused this could he really be cheating I haven't heard from him or nothing since I took him home that was 2 days ago will he try to come back?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• i dnt think he is cheating.. but it sounds like he has lost interest in the relationship.. and was lookign for a reason 2 bak out of it... but getting in2 arguments/ fighting and breaking up is normal in a relationship sometimes it takes a few dais or at most a week or 2 to realize that you made a mistake of breking up and that you want 2 get bak together. so if he truly lieks you still and wants you bak he will come bak 2 u.

• i hope so :( the thing about it is is that every fight before that he would always call me a day later apologizing saying he missed me like crazy and that he loved me so much. and when I first got there Saturday when I went at 4 am he was trying to hug me untill I accused him then after that he turned to a whole diffrent person like sumthing happend over fri. or sat. but I don't know do you think hell end up missing me that he's jus mad or got sum1 else?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Don't even take him back if he comes back. In all sincerity, he is sick of you and he's cheating on you or he just doesn't want to be with you. People who suddenly make up a lame excuse like "YEP, you're texting other guys. It's over" so nonchalant-ly and carelessly are usually looking for a simple reason to break up with you-- an easy way out. Same thing goes for his reasons for taking you off Facebook, he doesn't want any contact with you, or you creeping on his statuses and his private life because I'm sure if you were able to look now, you will find some things you won't like. He broke up with you so easily at the tiny, no-big-deal reason so it's not "HIS fault" and he's not the one in the wrong, or at least he feels that way. I know, it's along time you spent with this guy, but, assuming that you are in school and he's not and blahblahblah, things get more difficult at this time in your life. I say you brush your shoulders off, wipe your tears and move on to the next. I mean, you've been with ONE guy for such a long time, and I bet he hasn't been just with you. With an age difference like that and school and other things to crowd up you two's space, I'm sure you weren't the only girl keepin' him happy at 1 a.m. Go have fun. Find yourself having a life beside thinking about him and the things he's done. At the least, you deserve that.

• oh my. that's quite the situation. he may or may not be cheating... but that shouldn't be the question in your mind. what you should be asking is "do I really want to deal with this the rest of my life?" and maybe you don't need to even worry about that because, I know it sounds harsh, but he obviously doesn't want to be with you anymore. I know all you want to do is fix things, but at this point, it just may not be possible. and it doesn't really have to do with whether or not he's been cheating. maybe feelings were just lost. it sounds crazy, but it happens. It's even happened to me before... I thought I was totally head over heals for this one guy, and I woke up one day and realized I wasn't as in love with him as I thought I was. and I knew I had to end things with him sooner rather than later so we could move on with our lives. 3 years is a long time, especially at such a young age. and I'm your age, too, so it's not like I'm trying to preach to you or anything. but maybe you should just take it as it is and move on... go out and enjoy being young. party. date. hang out with your friends freely. enjoy the single life and when you feel like you can deal with a relationship again, then maybe somebody will come along and you'll realize that this guy here was just a bump in the road. just be sure to take this as a learning experience. better yourself and better your life from it.

• the thing about it is is that every fight before that he would always call me a day later apologizing saying he missed me like crazy and that he loved me so much. and when I first got there Saturday when I went at 4 am he was trying to hug me untill I accused him then after that he turned to a whole diffrent person like sumthing happend over fri. or sat. but I don't know do you think hell end up missing me that he's jus mad or got sum1 else?