Do all men cheat? at least once in their relationships?

Some random guy made a claim that all women cheat and that women think the same of men. I'd like to verify this.

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

73

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm ashamed to say that I have. However it taught me a lesson never to do it again. My ex fiance was devastated, even though the writing had been on the wall for us for a long time. I was just too cowardly to end it with him and the fallout from it was probably one of the worst experiences of my life.

But that said, I've had my just desserts and been cheated on several times since by different partners. So I'm able to see both sides of the coin now.

I'll never do it again and I won't tolerate it from anyone else. Have the balls to end things in a honest dignified way.

What Girls Said 6

• To be honest, guy friends I've spoken to seem to be less blase (is that how you spell it? phoenetically it's 'blahzay' the word I'm going for) about cheating.

But it also depends on your definition of cheating.. Drunkenly kissing a person? physically getting off with a person? intercourse? online? - Some people feel like all of these things are cheating, others that it becomes cheating when there is physical sexual contact.

• of course not all women. But I believe women cheat more than men, a common reason is because they don't trust their man and figure he is cheating, so they use that to justify themselves cheating... it sounds crazy, but not to us, in the moment... just know that women have many insecurities, if you want your girl not to cheat, make her feel secure, don't do shady things and let her know you'll always be there for her

• Not every guy cheats just like not every girl does either, but there are some people that do it. Wether they find that wrong or not there's a big percentage of our era that do it.

• no. I know guys that have never cheated and wouldn't think of it. the people who believe that everyone cheats just haven't met any decent people. I've never cheated on anyone and wouldn't never dream of doing so, before people do it they should think about how they'd feel if it was done to them.

• No both cheat some say men more while others say women more. It depends on how their past relationships were, I know a guy who has been cheated on twice by two women. Then my mom was cheated on by my dad.

• yes I think most men do.

What Guys Said 3

• You can't verify it because it is not true. Some do some don't and some lie so you have not frakin idea what they are or aren't up to.

The reality lies somewhere in the middle. One telling statistic is that about 1 in 5 children is not related to the man they think of as their father and men are a bit, but not allot, more prone to cheating than women.

• That point I was trying to make! That dumbass thought that it was the fact that they all did, and because so many people thought otherwise, it proves my point :D

• i never have, but I was cheated on.

• I never cheated in a relationship