Do you guys think if we have a chance to get back together?

I met him three months ago at work. At the first he walked me home everyday when I off duty. This has been goin on for like three weeks. Then he asked me if I have feelings for him. I said yes, since this is both our first time to deal with a serious relationship, we didn't want to waste time on “dating” or “seeing each other”. And two weeks later, I got some exams, and I didn't have enough time to deal with study and relationship at the same time. During this week he didn't contact me as well(he told me he was giving me space to prepared afterwards). However, I was over stressed and said breakup over text to him. When I noticed that was a huge mistake, I asked him if we can talk. After we talk to each other face to face, I asked him if he wants to get back together, he said no. But he also said he still has some feelings about me, and wants to be friends. At the end I said I don't want us just be friends, he said we can still seeing each other but we don't say that we are seeing each other. (Wtf is this)We watched a movie together after the breakup and he just acted like a normal friend nothing more, he still sends me videos and pics on snapchat but no conversations, do we ever have the chance to get back together? thanks for your help!!!
Do you guys think if we have a chance to get back together?
Add Opinion