Is there a way to tell if someone has blocked you on iPhone?

It's a long story but I think I was justified in being upset. I went to visit this person ( I said I was visiting a friend though) and he made no time for me kept saying excuses about needing to work and he said that he has roommates so I couldn't come over. Then last week this same guy showed me a picture of himself that he said a new friend (a girl) took and in the background of the pic there was a little drawing of him with a heart by his name plus a tic tac toe thing with his and her? initials and he wouldn't explain what it meant. He just said they're friends. So I just sent text after text and he wouldn't answer my other questions. I threatened to block him if he didn't talk to me. He replied to me once (just saying nothing changed) but since then have stopped talking to me. This has been going on all week. I don't want to call him, I've just sent out text messages. Is there any way to know if I'm actually blocked?
1 y
Right after I wrote this he texted me. lol
0
1