Move on? Or try one last thing?

My ex and I could have had a serious relationship but unfortunatly at the time we didn't live in the same city and things did not work out. I am the distant type, I never show feelings. He is the type of guy who never gets serious with girls. I am the only girl he dated in 9 months.

I came back 3 months ago (we now go to the same college) only to find out he started dating another girl 2 weeks after I had left the second time.

I know he still likes me, or that he at least is still attracted to me. All of my friends noticed it as well. We don't really ever have the occasion to talk, or I blew out all the occasions I got because I was too drunk.

We are going to be separated again in a short while and I am not sure what I should do.

Should I sent him a text and ask that we see each other one last time (and maybe start something serious from there) or forget about it?

I am afraid I might regret it if I do nothing...

01

What Guys Said 1

• But then again, would you regret if you did something?

As complex as your situation is, I can point out one thing: He may be attracted to you, but do you think it is worth the effort if he won't be serious with you?

I mean, it may work out for the better if you are both distant and polyamourous, and then you may be able to manage something... However, because he is not the serious type, do you think he will be completely committed to you albeit you are distant in nature?

Take it from me, I understand the distant thing, because I was once (and still maybe) considered to be quite distant. I am not one to wear my emotions on my sleve... Perhaps it would be better for you to find someone similar to you...

Just a thought...

What Girls Said 0