Why is he with her? help..

I couple months ago I had a really good friend and then we were hanging out and something changed. The way he was acting suddenly gave me the "more than friends" vibe and Iet myself believe it. I didn't want to for a long time because I have a hard time trusting people... but I let him in.

But after that, he went from talking to me everyday and then less and less so I talked to him and asked him what he was up to. He said he was just hanging out with this girl, lets call her Haley... so I jokingly asked "ooh who's that?" and he said "she's kinda my new girlfriend".

I guess I should have seen it coming but I just feel really used. I just want to be the one that someone wants for a change, ya know?

I feel so stupid. Guess you can't lose what you never had.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• DO NOT FEEL STUPID honey. He is obviously the stupid one here!

I'm not really sure what you mean by "Let him in" but I do hope it was nothing too serious!

If he wants to play those games then let him but DO NOT contact him. Let him play those games to himself.

P.s You will get someone who wants you. Never lose sight of that honey!

Regards,

Johno

• That's really sweet..

Don't worry, by let him in I just meant open up to him in an emotional sense :)

Thanks for the answer, that makes me feel a bit more optimistic

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0