Why do I always find girls/women that look like my ex?

Ok at this point it’s getting quite annoying and I’m asking because today I had an appointment with my nutritionist which it was the first time going there so I had never seen her in person and when I met her she was just exactly like her from the body not the face she was very skinny, small breasts, pale whites, and short blonde hair and she looked exactly like her, and that just brought me to wonder “why” even when I went to a sports store to buy a weight station I saw this girl who looked exactly the same. (Same description as above) and at this point it just feels like I’m not too religious or anything but it feels like god is trying to tell me something or life and it’s just getting more annoying because I’ve been trying to forget her but I can’t because I keep seeing girls/women that look like my ex and yes I deleted her off of every social media deleted number and even when I’m in social media and i think about looking at her profile I logout and take a break to make sure I don’t look at her so what do you all think?
Why do I always find girls/women that look like my ex?
Add Opinion