My boyfriend and I broke up, I want him back. How should I get him back without sounding desperate?

Anonymous
I dumped my boyfriend, because I’m too jealous. I can’t control my jealousy, he talks to some girls on phone, chats with them, meets them but insists they’re just friends. Has been acting distant with me since sometime. Here’s some background information before the breakup:
Today, I asked to see his phone, he hid it then ultimately gave in. He asked this girl over text, “Change your DP it’s the same since years.” This girl and my guy had a fight, he didn’t delete the chat but archived it. Maybe to reread it.
Okay so this Same girl and my guy are not following each other on Instagram but he saw her in suggestions. She has her name typed in some fancy font, he texts and asks her “how did you do it” she sends him a link and he changed his font too. He didn’t tell me, I only discovered now after going through his phone.
Then I messaged him, we are breaking up. Problem is, after this situation? He responds with, “you broke up with me so it’s a yes from me too”. I want him back, it’s just I get really jealous, I asked for a second chance but he texts me, “I’m really mad right now we’ll talk later.” He is returning my things to me in some time. How do I get him back?
My boyfriend and I broke up, I want him back. How should I get him back without sounding desperate?
Add Opinion