I cheated on my girl and now she wants to break up?

Why can’t she just forgive me?
Updates:
I can change
Okay I can’t change

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Cheaters will always be cheat
    You broke her trust and don’t deserve her forgiveness

1|2
    0|0
  • Ugh!! The only thing you did is break her trust and gave her trust issues for her relationships in the future, but fuck her right? Entitled bitch.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Forgiveness doesn't just happen overnight. Would you be able to say you would "just forgive" her if she cheated on you (given if you never cheated on her)? Also, why dont you be patient?

You screwed the pooch on this one. Plus, you have a shirtless profile pic, that is not coming from a person who IS changed or mature. I'm a guy like you, and I'm being honest - you haven't learned your lesson yet. When you do, it'll sink in, and it's going to hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actions have consequences. And you sound like you are entitled, and I wouldn't trust you either. I understand people make mistakes, and people can forgive. But the person making the mistake has to set the stage for that to happen, and all you seem to be able to think about, is yourself. That's the say is seems.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Uhmmm because you broke her trust. And once a cheater always a cheater. Sorry but she did the right thing

2|0
    0|0
  • You cheated on her lmao. Dude this is your fault, not hers. You don't deserve her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause she doesn’t have to waste her time with you anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • But the problem is she is scared it will happen again... but why even cheat in the first place

1|0
    0|0
  • You hurt her feelings and she's probs thinking you going to do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why couldn’t you just be faithful?

2|1
    0|0
  • Are you slow? what's there not to understand?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheaters never will change, she deserves better than you... if you cheated on her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• What a bitch. Seriously, you should dump her for being unreasonable.

1|1
    2|0
  • Because you're an asshole and changing won't change what happened you dummy... You did what you did for no good reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your attitude says otherwise. You expect her to forgive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you are a self entitled dousche-nozzle and she deserves better.

0|0
    0|0
    • You CAN change. But that is difficult and hard work, so I suspect you WON'T change.

• I thought you were single

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't deserve forgiveness...

0|0
    0|0
  • give her a few days to realize it was her fault

0|0
    1|0
  • She should forgive you.

0|0
    1|0
  • You fucked up. Haha it's coo. Dawg you did that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet you pets sleep with 1 eye open cuz you'll stick your dick in anything that breathes and moves

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes