I cheated on my girl and now she wants to break up?

Why can’t she just forgive me?
I can change
Okay I can’t change

1012

Most Helpful Girls

• Cheaters will always be cheat
    You broke her trust and don’t deserve her forgiveness

• Ugh!! The only thing you did is break her trust and gave her trust issues for her relationships in the future, but fuck her right? Entitled bitch.

Most Helpful Guys

• Forgiveness doesn't just happen overnight. Would you be able to say you would "just forgive" her if she cheated on you (given if you never cheated on her)? Also, why dont you be patient?

You screwed the pooch on this one. Plus, you have a shirtless profile pic, that is not coming from a person who IS changed or mature. I'm a guy like you, and I'm being honest - you haven't learned your lesson yet. When you do, it'll sink in, and it's going to hurt.

• Actions have consequences. And you sound like you are entitled, and I wouldn't trust you either. I understand people make mistakes, and people can forgive. But the person making the mistake has to set the stage for that to happen, and all you seem to be able to think about, is yourself. That's the say is seems.