After breaking up with a boyfriend who cheated on you, was his family mean to you?

I recently found out that my fiance was cheating on me with another woman. After meeting one of his ex's (after we broke up), I found out that he cheated on her as well, also after asking her to marry him.

When I first found out about him cheating, his sisters were supportive of me and said they were sorry for what happened. Just today, however, his sister messaged me saying "how dare you" tell your friends that he cheated on you, and then blocked me right after.

Has anyone else had bad experiences with family members after being cheated on?

This situation just sucks :( I loved him so so much, and now I have to deal with not only the pain of being cheated on, but also the hurt of being thought of badly by his family (who I also really genuinely loved).
Yes, his family was mean to me
No, his family was not mean to me
GirlGuy
2
2