My ex left me to fuck around with lames?

its been 5 months and my dumbass isn't over it. I was a great girlfriend and i dont understand how he left me, a good girl who was fun, etc, ambitious, helpful with work, to fuck around with a whole bunch of lame bitches?
i dont understandddddd. he's hitting up all his old hoes, who are not worth it. i dont get why guys do this so can someone explain? like he's out here trying to have different bitches in different states and be like his homeboy who plays girls and fuck with multiple ones. we dated for 3 years so maybe that has something to do with it? he's 20 so maybe he's immature and still not a man? someone help

also any advice on moving on would help thank you <3

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You answered your own question. He's 20. Most guys (and girls) don't necessarily want to settle for being with one person at that age.

As far as moving, time is going to be a significant factor since you said you've dated for 3 years (plus you're young). But you can consider adding new hobbies and goals to your life where time would have otherwise been spent just hanging out with him. Who knows, someday you might view the experience as a blessing in disguise. A girl broke my heart at 19, and thought my world was going to fall apart. In hindsight, I definitely dodged a bullet.

1|0
    0|0
    • how'd she break your heart if i may ask? thank you though

• Show All
    • im sorry to hear that :(

• Haha it's only a distant memory now. I'm thankful to have had the experience because I now have selfrespect and know I will not ever subjugate myself to that kind of BS again. Hope you come to that realization yourself soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • i wanna say there was a lack of communication, but if it was me how could i know for sure?

• Show All
    • anyadvice on how not to be passive and be more assertive?

• thank you though you're right

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I know it is not what you want to hear, but maybe you should check your premises.

0|0
    0|0
  • May I help u miss

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • See from a guy point of u. He already had someone other than u. He was using u as a second option. He doesn't love u at all. He just want sex. U were foolish who was their for him. Let him fuck other bitches. U do whatever u like. Get boyfriend click pics and send it to him. Make him feel jealous. And second thing never get serious in a relationship

What Girls Said 1

• Hi Dear do you still love him inside your heart, you could change him to stop the cheating if you have the believe. you could message me on my private email so i give you some tips which might help you so much. mccasart@ gmail. com mail me on here

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes