Why My Ex Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - What She Said - Want a Female's Opinion?

My ex just suddenly broke it off with me a month ago after being together for 2 years. She told me that I'm a sweet guy, but I wasn't "a challenge".. what is that suppose to mean?

I did everything right. I respected her and her parents and even bought her a dog. I don't get it. Girls.. tell me what I did wrong

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Your ex girlfriend sucks, don't change.

Both men & women go after bad women/men. Just like women flock to bad boys, men also flock to sluts. They also do this for the same reason. Men are more likely to approach sluts because they are easier to lay & are more likely good in bed. Women want bad boys for the same reason, sex. Women think bad boys are good in bed & desire a good sexual partner.

Most often, the bad boy/girl is just used & left once you’ve had your fill of sex from them. Women & men look for good people for a life long partner. When they are at their adolescent stage, they are not looking to settle down at that time. There are some exceptions to this rule. Some men/women do marry bad girls/boys. They either fall in love with their sexual partner, love their partners sex skills too much to give them up, or they don’t they can find anyone else.

In the end, both men & women are guilty of going for the wrong people, & have selfish motives for doing so. But, both grow up & go after the right people. As a good girl, I also have to wait for men to grow up before they will have me. You, as a bad boy, will have to wait as well. In the long run, we will be the winners, if for the only reasons: We won’t have STDs, have children too soon, & have self-respect for doing the right thing.

What Girls Said 7

• i think you didn't do anything wrong, you treated her right and was good to her and she obviously liked that because she stayed with you for so long but sometimes girls just need a little drama beofre it becomes a bit too much of a routine. don't be a "jerk" cause all girls do is complain about jerks. I don't know why people are telling you that. just be u, be nice, treaat your girls right but try to keep it exciting and fun and a little unpretictable. you don't hav to be a prick :) you were doing fine. but sometimes people change. u'll meet someone else and they will love the fact that you don't hav to act like a bad boy or play mind games like the rest of these suckers are telling you to do.

• Idk, if it was me I would just mean that the relationship went was far as it could, that it was stale. A good relationship and partner challenges you to be a better person, makes you want to be better or smarter. After a while a relationship hits a wall, it can only go so far and you may love the guy but after a year or two you know if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.

• Sounds like some sh*t she is making up in her head. That she said "a challenge" means she is bored or unhappy and making up some other ideal she wants. Either way its mean and confusing. She is probably really insecure or having some personal issue.

• my guess is that you're a really sweet guy, and that she wants a guy to "rough her up" a bit more. you probably did all the right things in the sense that you "respected her and her parents and even bought her a dog" but she- like every girl- wants a bit of a jerk too. but once she goes out to find it she'll realize in the end that she actually needs someone more like you to bring home to the parents

• its not that you did anything wrong

more then likely when she challenge

she wants to have to chase after the guy to get his attention

she wants something that's hard to get

most girls do and its not far for the guys that give them everything and treat them like there the only one

• Maybe she just got over it... It sounds bad... but when you're too nice, it really is a turn off

• She sounds like she was just bored. You weren't quite enough for her she probably wants a douche who she can fix or tame or whatever. It;s completely unfair of her. You sound like an amazing boyfriend and someone will be lucky to have you.

What Guys Said 3

• Listen... NICE GUYS FINISH LAST. Girls want and need drama, excitement, conflict, and for a guy to stand up and be a man. Many girls live for fantasy, but when it comes true life becomes boring and a predictable routine. Girls are chased all the time and can have a man whenever theywant. There has to be "something about you" more than you are the "right" guy for her and that you treat her good. Trust me when I say that many other guys can do the same things to her that you did and treat her good as you did. Treating a woman good is the fastest way to get dumped. The better you treat her, the more she will look for reasons to leave you. You became a doormat by taking advice from other women out there or listening to them on how a woman wants to be treated, and that's all garbage. You need to change your game and fast. You have to be a "jerk", and these are ways to do it. Stop being so available. Don't answer the phone on the first ring when a girl calls and sometimes don't answer at all. This shows that you have a life outside of her, which leads her to wonder, keeping her interested. Don't let her make all the decisions. Remember that everyone is different. If you want to go something or go somewhere let it be known instead of agreeing with everything she suggests. STOP telling her how you feel about her. Saying how you feel is cool when it's every once in a while, but too much becomes annoying. Stay busy. You have to have friends and hobbies that you do without her. Being available and wanting to be around someone all the time looks clingy and insecure. You must not respect her more than you respect yourself! Don't jump through hoops for her, and don't be a gentleman all the time. You have to be in control of yourself, and when she can't control or manipulate the situation, it becomes a challenge. Therefore you become a mystery, and more attractive.

• you became a wuss

• What were her complaints about you leading up to this split? Where were previous fights about?

• That's the weird thing.. we never fought. I never heard her complain once. The only time we had disagreements is when we went to eat out or watch a movie.. I could never make up my mind what to watch or where to eat. So I would ask her and we would just go in circles over and over again saying "I don't know what do you want?"

• Ah suddenly it all makes sense. She got tired of you never taking charge (aka being a push over). Not saying you shouldn't listen to your girlfriend or get her input, but most girls don't want their guy to be insecure and always asking their permission/approval for every little thing.

So while you think you're being nice and supportive by saying "I don't care what movie/restaurant/etc, whatever you want" she is really getting more and more annoyed.