Is what I'm doing wrong?

Ok so here's what happened.

I fell in love with who I thought was one of the kindest, most down to earth people on this planet. He made me feel so special and appreciated, and we both helped each other through hard times in our lives. Eventually he proposed, and of course I said yes. I loved this guy more than anything, which is why it was so hard on me when his visa expired. He returned back to his home country while I stayed in the US with the promise of him coming back in a few months to marry me. He was very stressed with work, and so he asked that I do a lot of the plan, including researching how to get him a visa to come back to marry me, etc. I did this, and as time went on I got more and more excited about our wedding.

Then one day I logged on facebook to find a photo of his kissing another woman. Upset and confused, I messaged him a screenshot with the question "who is she? :'( ". After this, he blocked me on everything, and I never heard from him. Immediately I looked to the girl for help, messaging her to explain that we were engaged and I had no idea what was going on with them, but that it needed to stop. I sent her screenshots of our conversations, and anything else to try and convince her. She blocked me to. I was in complete shock.

When I came on here, a lot of people suggested that I reach out to them to try and find out what happened (I needed closure). I did this, but out of anger I think I may have taken things too far. I messaged both her and his family members telling them that he had cheated on me, and that she went along with it. I also left some hate messages on her pics, which is something I'm not proud of and later apologized for.

It's been almost 2 months, and I go through a lot of ups and downs. Sometimes I think I'm over it, and then there I go trying to reach out to them again.

(see continuation in updates)
1 y
My question is: am I wrong for doing this? I know his cheating was wrong, and her going along w it was wrong, but am I also wrong for harassing them? I'm conflicted. I feel bad, and yet I want revenge. I want him to be happy bc I really did love him, but then again I also want him to face the pain I feel.

Believe me when I say that I loved this guy with everything I had.

But am I turning out to be worse than he was? It's been 2 months and I've made a lot of fake accounts in an attempt to
1 y
in an attempt to reach out to them, but it's just been met with silence and more blocking.

Help >.< I don't want to be the jerk in this situation, but I think I'm turning into a cyberstalker.
Is what I'm doing wrong?
1
1