Relationship only lasted a week?

We talked for 3 months before actually meeting in real life and kicked it off the first day we were face to face. Things went well, the only sign she ever told me what I was not doing so well was that I'm clingy.. well I fell for her really quick. Now she left me for another guy and I'm sitting here heart broken. How do I get over her? Is there a chance she will come running back? And I did so much for her drove her two hours away to grab all the stuff she owned to move up to close where I live. I just want to get over her.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to be mean but I don't think she gonna come running back... unless she's single, broke, and needs help. you are her help... and she probably didn't see you like you saw her, she just did it because your the what most girls say "the nice guy that's easy to run over."

Most Helpful Guy

• No need to torture your mind for a nasty girl. take it as experience and move on.