Im 16 I Had my 1st break up 2 months ago and I’m still crying over a guy that never kissed me , held hands, hung out is there something wrong with me?

He was only romantic through text too and I know that he played me but I keep thinking about him and thinking that there is something wrong with me thinking about how I think he just saw me as a joke nothing more I am so hurt I want to forget. I also have him on snap chat but he doesn’t text me or anything and i don’t have the heart to block him. It’s 3:55 am and I’m crying about him and because of how I feel I am going to be all alone in my life because of the way I am and how no guy will like me
  • Yeah
    Vote A
  • No there’s not it’s normal
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Can someone answer this question for me please Is this cover good enough to post on snap chat? ↗
Sorry for being random

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No your fine, your only 16 lifes a long time you'll find better guys

1|0
    0|0
    • What if I’m not pretty, awkward af , and look like a guy?

• Show All
    • Ok thanks 😄

• Hey, don't say that! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you! I don't need to know you to be able to tell you seem like a great person! Some people are just jerk, and in life you will run into them. That is a given. You can't really avoid them.

Guys at 16 are little pricks, especially with how desensitized everyone is nowadays thanks to social media.

Do not get discouraged. Do not feel bad. Trust me, you will not be alone forever. I guarantee it. Just have faith. Believe me, it may seem bad what you are going through right now (and it is, I am not saying it isn't) but trust me, in 10 years you won't even remember what you were so upset about. At 16 everything bad feels like the end of the world. But IT'S NOT!

Trust me, there is no need to worry. Everything is going to be okay. I promise 😊

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It is normal to feel this way, the break up still recent. I’ve been in your same shoes, it took me about a year to heal, questioning why I was rejected and felt worthless as if there was something wrong with me. Well, one day I woke up and decided that it was enough to let my life drain because one person didn’t want me. I dressed up all nice and fixed myself up, then I noticed how I was getting compliments from guys and realized that there is nothing wrong with me. He was intimidated and scared and he passed down his insecurities to me. In your case, it could have been many things, he was probably not that attracted to you, but think about it, is best he left because certainly having a relationship with a cold and heartless guy is not even worth it. As a woman, you deserve someone who is willing to love you unconditionally and that makes you feel every part of the relationship like kissing, hugging and make you feel alive instead of making you feel awkward.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Well uh... so if you didn't do any of that stuff, how is it that you were going out in the first place?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know he just asked me out and I said yes without knowing that he would be so lame.

• Show All
    • And doesn’t text me anymore

• And he would always tell me to leave

• At some point you'll have to focus on the point that he was an asshole and forget about him. Don't feel bad about blocking him. It's ok to still have feelings about it. Don't worry about guys liking you. There's no deficiency in guys that will like you. It's a matter of weeding out the assholes and finding the good ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your first breakup is gonna be the hardest, the only thing harder than that relationship wise is seeing the person who took your virginity rip your heart out, you are going to be hung up over this guy but you need to realize there is no Mr. Perfect, you will find your Romeo or your prince Charming one day but you gotta keep your head up first

1|0
    0|0
  • You are young yet. You will bounce back and find the right one. Plenty of heartbreak out there before you find the right one just have to sort through all the losers first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit I miss clicked. It's normal. Though you should just move on. Relationships are a hit or miss thing, either you get it or you get got.

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|0
  • Its normal, especially for the first break up.

1|0
    0|0
  • dont worry about a thing

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes