If you really liked a person you were dating, would you care if they hooked up with someone else?

If you really liked someone who you were dating (not in a relationship with), would you care if they hooked up with someone else? Would you be able to just look at it as normal human sexuality and you're just being jealous and move on? or would it bug you? would you be able to try and be cool with it?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I have learned over a period of time how to control my feelings. I don't allow myself to get attached emotionally unless I know the relationship is exclusive, he reciprocates and there is an element of trust. Otherwise, it's purely dating and he isn't exclusive with me. The cards are already on the table that both parties can date, hook up or do whatever they choose. I wouldn't care and I would be sure project that to him as well.

What Guys Said 1

• It would bug me for sure because if they starting other people them might or will develop feelings for the other person...

What Girls Said 2

• YEAH IT'LL BOTHER ME BUT THERE IS NOT TITLE SO THERE IS NOTHING TO SAY.

• Yes I would be upset. I would feel like I meant nothing to them.