How to let a girl know you like her with out giving it all away?

i don't know how to flirt with girls, I'm bad with it, I'm very direct and honest and some times come off as brash or rude, so I generally don't even bother with flirting or what not and just straight up say I like a girl. but how do it let a girl know that I really like her with out giving it all away

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Just hang out with the girl from time to time. You can usually pick up on body language. If she's sitting next to you, and her body is facing your body, it means she's into you. If she smiles a lot when you talk to her or she talks to you, that's a good sign. Also a sign that she's subconsciously flirting with you is when she arches her neck (it's some sort of submissive interest where she trusts you and like you). Eye contact is important. Other than that, what do you have in common? Find out what she's into and what you're into (nothing is more annoying than men who act like they're interested in whatever the woman is...and later revealed that they have no interest in it at all). Being direct and honest is a great quality. Consider what you feel that you have said in the past that is brash or rude. Maybe phrase it a more delicate way or wait til you both are more comfortable with each other to say it.

What Girls Said 4

• I actually like your personality, straight forward guys are kinda hard to find these days...

If a girl doesn't appreciate this trait of your then she's not worth it...

on the contrary you can let a girl know that you really like her with out giving it all away by texting, always catching her attention and I think becoming his ideal dude, the for sure she'll fall for you...

• in fact ,i think honest is the most importaint than every thing.

i don't think flirt is good for Pursuiting a girl, that's will make you like a playboy,O(n_n)O

if your girl like flirt more than your honest ,thats means she didn't really like you . think about it ..

bless you ~!

mus 06029

• Talk to her a lot, try to be with her more often, smile and laugh with her, and if you like, you can compliment her on some days, she will eventually pick up the hint, if not that, and you refuse to flirt with her, then flat out tell her but he nice about it and tell her it's alright if she doesn't see you that way, that you can accept it and move on.

• Give her spontaneous compliments with out doing it too often. In fact only do it a couple times! I am for the first time ever falling in love because he's staying mysterious at the start. A few casually amazingly sweet comments

What Guys Said 0