How did you get over your ex AGAIN?

It’s our second breakup and has been three months since it and I just want to move on already.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I had done a lot for my ex. Yeah amateur me. Fell in love with a really pretty girl could do anything for her bla bla. Yeah anything (long story for another day). Getting over her though we were like together 3 months took me around 7 months ( totally getting over her). Initially I cried ( yass guys cry no biggie) and a week passed by. Later on I started indulging myself in activities at my college and hitting the gym ( some amazing life decisions). In a month or two I stopped thinking about her like everyday. I began forgetting her but there are these small tiny things that connect us to our exes like music, etc and to get over that I stopped hearing those songs for like months and slowly she faded away from my mind like completely. It takes time and even though I see her and even talk to her I have like zero feelings towards her... (^-^)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Have someone else to live for. Or actually, have something else to live for. Forget that person.

You can also use that emotional pain (if you have) to upgrade yourself. Like dating new guys, going with friends, doing new stuff and much more. Why are you giving the control of your life to a person who doesn't even care of you.

Maybe it was your fault in relationship but who cares. It is history now. Go and date some new guys instead of the same guy again.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When you less expect it you move on. What works for me is to go out with friends and family, meet new people, do art and plan something exciting. For example, now I’m planning a holiday so that keeps me busy and happy.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Me fiance passed away, and it was heart wrenching... but I enjoy thinking about our great times together. Yet reality hits too, and I know I have to move on, because at some point I may get the chance to meet my future love. And I know that, she would want that for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you go back with him in the first place if it didn’t work the first time it’s sure not going to work the second trust me when someone says I miss you it means the person that replaced you failed them so never go back with exes and trust me my ex had the guys she left me for cheat on her then she came back with me and I denied her so know that there’s a reason why they are exes so never ever go back with an ex as much as they say they’ve change trust they haven’t

0|0
    1|0
  • Hang out with friends,
    Learn an instrument-it really helps and by the way its cool.
    You should f. ck as many hot girls as you can or
    Find a cutie who is worth to stay in this fckin world..

0|1
    2|0
  • I didn't.. still think about her... But it makes you stronger over time.. just try and live your own life...

0|1
    0|0
  • I finally realized I didn't need to be punched, belittled and slapped with bogus restraining orders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care about being in a break up because I don't care about that

0|0
    0|0
  • Start from what ever step you think your on.

Step one: Think about what created the end of the relationship.

Step 2: think about the aboundence of all the high quality guys out there.

Step 3: What was the tipping point for the relationship?
    Did the relationship just run its course?
    Was there a loss of attraction?

Step 4: After contemplating the relationship. The best way to get over a relationship and proses your emotions is growth. For a example you could work on any/all of the 4 bases of life.

Health (You will feel better if you are healthy.)

Wealth (more money = more freedom.)

Lifestyle (having a fun life with a variety off activities and meet ups that you want to do.)

Appearance. (For superficial confidence.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about him and anything that reminds you of him

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha come back when you had your third than I'll tell you

0|0
    2|0
  • Hangout with friends go be you

0|0
    0|0
  • really simple block him from your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Insulted her

0|0
    0|0
  • Just hold me. This is the best way to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just become jaded

0|0
    0|0
  • Died internally

0|0
    0|0
  • Pray to god

0|0
    0|0
  • Duck someone else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I’ve been in the same place... we were friends with benefits in around the period you are in right now... not that much of a healthy relationship...

Try to write down the things that you don’t like about him, that helps sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Again? The best way is to not go there a second time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a Break From Dating , Get To Working Out best way I find and hang out with friends have a good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I flirted with a shit ton of cute guys in my school😂

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what a girl supposed to know he was supposed to do the same thing it's like the FFA Club find them f*** them and leave them

• Start seeing other people

0|0
    0|0
  • Second?😆😂🤣girl he does not want you

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought if it didn't work out the second time it wasn't meant to be. Also the fact that he is going to marry someone else helped a lot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes