How did you get over your ex AGAIN?

It’s our second breakup and has been three months since it and I just want to move on already.

919

Most Helpful Guys

• I had done a lot for my ex. Yeah amateur me. Fell in love with a really pretty girl could do anything for her bla bla. Yeah anything (long story for another day). Getting over her though we were like together 3 months took me around 7 months ( totally getting over her). Initially I cried ( yass guys cry no biggie) and a week passed by. Later on I started indulging myself in activities at my college and hitting the gym ( some amazing life decisions). In a month or two I stopped thinking about her like everyday. I began forgetting her but there are these small tiny things that connect us to our exes like music, etc and to get over that I stopped hearing those songs for like months and slowly she faded away from my mind like completely. It takes time and even though I see her and even talk to her I have like zero feelings towards her... (^-^)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Have someone else to live for. Or actually, have something else to live for. Forget that person.

You can also use that emotional pain (if you have) to upgrade yourself. Like dating new guys, going with friends, doing new stuff and much more. Why are you giving the control of your life to a person who doesn't even care of you.

Maybe it was your fault in relationship but who cares. It is history now. Go and date some new guys instead of the same guy again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• When you less expect it you move on. What works for me is to go out with friends and family, meet new people, do art and plan something exciting. For example, now I’m planning a holiday so that keeps me busy and happy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE