Ex sent me a gift, why?

Ok last time I'm gonna mention my douchbag ex or whatever he is. As we all know the drama with him I'm not gonna bother going over it. But we talked a little last week and he was being nice and we where acting like friends again. But then he decided 2 get mad at me out of no where for messaging his girlfriend when I found out they where 2gether and telling her he's a liar and cheater which he is.

Well about 2 hours ago I got a package and it happened to be a huge teddy bear and a note from him apologizing for laughing at me about how I feel for him (not for cheating) but him saying he's still mad at me and stuff. But he wants me happy and all this crap he's been saying while still being mean to me.

Well my question is why send the gift if you are still. pissed at me, and being condecending? I mean I don't get the point at all

That's the teddy bear he sent
That's the teddy bear he sent
1 y
So I burned the teddy bear and the old boom of drawing i made him yesterday
Ex sent me a gift, why?
3
0