Are men usually the “bad guy” when it comes to break ups?

Based on your experiences what do you think, are men usually the guilty ones?

1317

Most Helpful Girls

• I believe both parties usually share some blame unless the person just flat out cheated than yeah he’s too blame. But not al relationship failings are all the guys fault.

• No , women re just more likely to discuss their experiences than men are, so you get skewed anecdotal evidence.

Most Helpful Guys

• No, not at all. Women are responsible for just as many breakups. They are no less capable of being shitty human beings.

• Even if so, there is almost always at least SOME blame on both sides, as usually, BOTH people agreed to a relationship in the first place and whether somebody truly got to know somebody else first is factored into the blame.