Am I right or should I do the opposite?

I feel like I shouldn't try to get with girls or find a girlfriend, I just feel it should happen if it has to, I don't flirt too much or anything I just let things flow is that weird or bad?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't chase them, they won't chase you. That whole "don't look and you'll find it" is some good misinformation. Not being sexist, but take a girl's advice with a grain of salt. Not only are all girls and their preferences different, but girls too often don't know what they really want. Just do your own thing, like what you like (even if that means boobs), and let nature teach you everything.

What Girls Said 2

• you should try

.. and approch.. be your self.. and if not . try to catch attention.. just don't act stupid and immature

• Most guys do that.i hate it.

What Guys Said 2

• Use this as an opportunity for self discovery and self improvement.

You are but a child. Your own desires are unknown to you. Allow yourself to grow, figure yourself out, and you shall know when you are ready, and what course of action you should take.

• Don't do it, man. I took that same mentality, and am still alone.