Why do Mgtow get so much hate?

All they are doing is removing themselves from things they feel don't benefit them or cause more risk than reward as they feel like society has failed on a sociological level. Most of them aren't women haters either but just turned bitter from what has happened in this world.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care about them, I think of them as mentally troubled people that are fighting against what they most want but are unable to ever have in life. They are always ranting and seem to live in a constant state of war or hell within.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not all they are doing, unfortunately. What they are also doing is telling everybody about it. If they didn't talk about it I wouldn't have an issue. If they want to remove themselves from women then fine, they are free to do so. They don't need to tell me, I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you mean when they post videos online about it?

• Show All
    • possibly. I've never met one in person, I didn't know they were a thing even.

• Lol.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Because they express their baggage in weird ways, like trying to recruit others into a cult.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• because they'll probably just have buttsex with eachother behind the scenes. Nothing wrong with that, just join the gay movement. Don't make up your own

0|1
    0|0
  • Typically, the preach like feminists or Jehovah's Witnesses. I have no problem people doing what they want to do and that applies to guy going their own way. But any organisation or movement that gets in my face with emotional BS tends to get on my nerves.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes