Will I get my family back?

my ex & I broke up about a year ago. she moved on quick, and moved him into her new place just as quick (he moved in within 3-4 months). we struggled hard with college & a newborn who wasn't planned. marriage was discussed, our families & friends love each other, we have been getting along civilly since the break up, and she's even complimented my fathering abilities & the changes I've made as a man. we split custody 50/50 & live near each other, yet she claims it over for good due to all the bad we had rolled up into 3 years. the bad for her is over though, now she seems to be on easy street. she met the guy at a college bar, gave up time with our daughter to make time for him, & he's the first & only guy since me. they're inseparable. he's 23, she's 25, our daughter is 3, I'm 29. obviously there's more to the story, but I guess I'm just looking for opinions; will the love she found in the bar last? does it make sense to jump away from being a family (or even single for awhile) and right into something so serious as to living together? will she ever miss me & realize what we had was a true struggle? should I finally commit to moving on & finding a new partner, even though what I want is to be a family again?
Will I get my family back?
Add Opinion