Should I try to get him back, stay friends, or forget him?

So I dated this guy for 3 months. We had an insane amount in common and never fought. We met through facebook friends and decided to meet one day to jam, he plays guitar and I play bass. He lives in a near by town but we met at a store and jammed at a house of a guy we both knew. That day we talked for hours, texted nonstop, and where together all week. He asked me out and we just fit. He moved to my town and we always were together. We even had a band.our one month was amazing and we went to a concert. Not too long after that he said he loved me in the cutest way. Things got intimate after 2 months. (He was my 1st I was his 6th). Everything was perfect, except he had money issues and some trouble in college. Then one day my bff blew up on him and he stormed off. The next day he ranted to me about not defending him but everything was fine and we moved on. 4 weeks later at work, we passed notes ranting about the annoying girl he lived with, he rented a basement from a family. The family found the note and kicked him out. He was fine with it and moved home. Two weeks later he started being all quiet and shy. After 3 days he apologized and wrote a four page note explaining how he felt bad making a band without me, etc. We made up and had a really good 3 month the next day. 3 days later I was out of town and he hung with friends. I got the vibe he was angry from his texts and left him alone. Then I didn't see him @ work the next day but he sent me a text saying we'd discuss it after work. Then after work I got another text saying he needed more time. The next evening we met in a park during a rain storm. He talked to me for like an hour explaining why he was leaving. I got cold so we sat in my car. He started balling and held me in the tightest hug ever. His reasons where that he was tired of being an assh*le to me and his friends said I just seem like a friend. I gave him a bracket Id bought him and he cried more. Plus he said he loved me more than every girl he'd ever lived combined and would never stop loving me. He said he'd always be there for me, would still hang, and would text me everyday, but he wouldn't push me. He'd give me time but wouldn't give up. My mom called so I had to leave and the last thing he said was, "I love you." That night he texted me all night. The next few weeks he sat by me everyday at work and still texted me plus I went to his Halloween party. We even still hung out. Then he started playing the depression card and tried to make me jealous with other girls. (this is after he saw me with a guy friend). Next thing you know, he is dating his brothers most recent ex girlfriend and he talks a lot less. His friends told me all he does is complain about her and he's trying to get in her brothers band. On top of it he's trying to make someone jealous. He also still wears the gauges, chain, and bracelet I gave him everyday. He also doesn't want anything back. Not his clothes, cds, or even the drawing he made if the two if us. So I

Meant to say "so idk" at the end
His bday is this week so I got him a small bday gift. When I gave it to him he gave me a big hug and said it was very thoughtful of me. The next day his truck door broke. Instead of asking his sister, brother, or girlfriend for help. He called me.
I helped him out and froze outside doing so. After he gave me another big hug and said he was very thankful and it means a lot. I don't get why he came to me, all the other people I listed live in town.
Ok so he has now been living With his girlfriend for about two months. It's been nearly six months since we broke up. Lately he has been clingy to me at work. Constantly talking to me, sharing a locker, and passing notes. Sone of the notes have been dirty and joking about hooking up. He even texted any one Saturday "joking" about doing it. Well then yesterday we sat next to each other at work again. The notes got dirty and we decided to do it. At lunch break I bought condoms and then after work we went to
A park. We hid In trees and did it. Today at work we Talked like nothing hapened. While passing notes though he said he felt guilty for cheating. (which I found out he dumped me cause he cheated). He said he would get over it tho. He then asked what I dud with the extra condoms and implied we would do it again...so WTF?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• hey..sounds like you guys just need to talk this out. Obviously both of you guys like each other a lot and you guys have good connection. Just spend some time with him so that he'd not have to do all that stupid things to make you jealous. He is a good guy(I got that idea from your question only). And obviously you also sounds like a sweet girl...just go to him and ask him out. Spend as much time as you guys can be together. In your relationship, everything is really good, just need a spark or a push to make it work.

Take care

What Guys Said 3

• ha I'm the same as this guy. I broke up with my girl and I told her it was because of me being an ass hole pretty much and that I was hurtin her. I told her to keep my stuff ha ha not that she wanted to give it all back. but anyway he is a guy and us guys are very jealous. if you want him talk to him and explain to him things. he freakin loves you.

• he likes you stupid..he's just confused..he enjoys being with u.

• Yeah he does seem confussed and likes to hang with me. Things are just extremely confussing. Especially with the newest thing that happened.

• dam, this one is pretty complicated...

What Girls Said 4

• it sounds like he loves you but feels the need to let go. When you have two people that openly know that they care for one another, it's hard to let go. I think what he needs right now is a little time. Talking to each other all the time probably isn't a good idea... I'm sorry to say this but it sounds like to me that you just need to be a friend to him right now. If you guys mean that much to each other, taking a break and being friends won't kill you. It will just make things hard. But he needs to take care of him right now. Let him do his think and you the same. Some time apart might be good for the both of you. Only time will tell how real and true the feelings are.

• I say: move on. It seems like he's got some issues he needs to work on before he can be in a healthy relationship. So let him go (for now), stop texting him, or mailing him or calling him. Try to be polite when you see him, but not overly friendly. Date other guys and just try to live your life.

Maybe he'll grow up a bit and try and win you back, but don't make it too easy.

• dont go there, I mean too be fair you may love him, but for him too move on like that, he obviously doesn't feel the same! .. I think personally you should move on, it will be hard, I know the feeling trust me, but you have too at least try, because he seems too have moved on!

• Move on...he doesn't sound like an a-hole he sounds like a confused child...Geez! And you sound like a very sweet and understanding woman...