Want to break up with my boyfriend , things are to much?

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and he has been a great boyfriend I love him very much. 2 months ago I was raped geting off work just walking to my car. The man was very big and it made it very hard for me to fight back, he was so huge him just laying on top of me broke my rib and the little fighting back I did do I ended up poping out my shoulder. that night I felt really alone I was in the parking lot all by myself my boyfriend wasn't answering his phone ( he was sleep). after failed attempts of trying to reachbmy boyfriend I tried calling the cops but I passed out before I could make the call. I don't know how long I was there I just woke up in the hospital. My boyfriend had found me. He woke up and saw my missed calls and got worried. Since it happened i haven't really been able to look at men the same , I know I put my boyfriend through hell and he doesn't deserve that. I just can't stand to be around him anymore , I know he's not that type of person but when he touches me I just feel he's gonna hurt me or something. I wanna end it because he's doesn't deserve this when he's been right by my side the whole time taking care of me. I wanna end it but I don't know how. Advice
Want to break up with my boyfriend , things are to much?
Add Opinion