Revenge on the mistress?

My husband's girlfriend just cannot be honest ever. Since day 1 she has been adamant about how she is just going to walk away and leave him alone because he's such a good man and she doesn't want to cause him any pain and she is sorry that things got so messed up she didn't mean to hurt me and just wants us all to be happy so she will sacrifice and just walk away. Well it was over 2 years ago when I heard it the 1st time and she said it again today. Why can't she just say I love your husband and I'm not going anywhere. The fact that she doesn't drives me crazy. If she was just honest I could just let it go and leave her be but she's not and I cannot. I'm thinking about making flyers that talk about how as a sex offender you have to let your neighbors know so it is just her way of letting them know that they live within 100 yards of a marriage breaker, husband stealer, and overall damage doer. Does that make me just as horrible as she is?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand why you're angry and what she has done is awful, but you demean yourself by doing that. Why are you still with your husband anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• How about putting the blame where is lays and taking it up with your cheating husband. She isn’t the problem, he’s the one who keeps the door to her open. Wake up to yourself