Am I getting the wrong idea?

Me and my boyfriend have been together a month i fell for him hard and he says he did to (i believe him) god everythings been going amazing you know every relationship has ups and downs and arguing and fights but i see i over react and do to much get mad at small shit im extremely clingy and we moved fast according to him cause yes after 2 weeks i had sex with him (we were virgins) i never would let any other guy take it but something about him made me let him take my virginity (it was amazing btw) but thats how id say we moved to fast! At the beginning of the relationship he said he didn't want me posting pictures of us on facebook (he wasn't comfortable cause of his family on his facebook) but we took photos together and he had the idea i put them as my cover photo and profile photo so i thought it was okay to post photos (it wasnt) i posted a slide show of our photos on facebook for our one month he didn't say anything at the time but he got upset about it i said something like i plan to keep you forever or something (i have his mom on facebook she seen it) she didn't like it and thought i was crazy or something like that at this point she dont like me as it is cause he son is 1 year and 11 months younger then me but that was the cherry on top of the cake for us! he broke up with me the night after our 1 month i was depressed making sad posts while his bestfriend told me he fucked and left that that was his plan all along (the guy says thats not what he did) he feels bad for hurting me my dad convinced him that he should give me a chance to change and prove to him i will be better while i know he's talking to this girl i dont know if he's with her or not me and my dad said not to get into a relationship if he wants me to change for him right? It makes sense i admit i lied about myself but i have since told the truth to him and he told my dad he enjoys talking to me more now but he still barely talks to me... i dont wanna get hurt please i love him lots help
Am I getting the wrong idea?
Add Opinion