Get my ex the message?

My ex broke up with me over a week ago, and now he's been trying to get me back.

Im mad at him though. He kept trying to get me to do stuff I don't want to do, and then igoring me near the end of our relationship. Then when I tried to talk to him he said that were threw and walked off, no reason why were threw but we just are.

So now he's been trying to get me back, but I don't want him back. But I hate making people feel bad, and I don't want to see him hurt or nothing. Just want to tell him I don't want to be with him. What's the best way to say it?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just say how you felt. Say that you were hurt and you don't want to be hurt again. Make sure you talk about how YOU feel.

And if you've moved on, make sure he knows that. Say you just want to stay friends (or whatever you want to be with him) and that's all. You don't have to go into it, just enough so that he gets the message you have moved on and he should too.