Why bother calling your ex if your with a new girl?

So, what's with that? ^_^ when I broke up with my ex, I cut all contact as I was with someone else, I wasn't interested, I had fallen in love. Simple. So...

My ex (were still deeply in love I'm sure but we have pride and he has an ego) broke up with me and got a new girl in ten days who he doesn't find attractive. Mhm. The night he got with her, he called me and yelled and then cried loads and asked why I wasn't with him. I took it as he was tired or something.

Only ten days no contact - HE called me. His excuse - 'i don't know why I'm calling', followed by 'do you have a boyfriend?' Why in earth would he care if I did either way?'

Started saying how amazing his new relationship is - what great conversation they have but he's not satisfied sexually - and that we sucked. (blatant lie) He said admitted that he'd been looking at photos of me and he wished he had a naked one or something (HA!)

What's his deal? As if you call an ex when you have a new girl!'

01

What Guys Said 1

• for an ex, never date someone who hasn't moved past an ex...you open yourself up for a fall, either him rebounding to go back to her or you being the backup girl while things smooth out with the ex

he hasn't transitioned if he's calling the ex

What Girls Said 0