My ask lost feelings for me will he miss me? will he ever come back?

Anonymous
My boyfriend of barely four months broke up with me last night bc he said he lost feelings for me I came over every night and slept over and many other things and we hung out almost everyday and I would be the type of girlfriend who would get anxious of his room being dirty so I would clean it I would cook and stuff and his sister bc his dad would be out to work and sometimes he left them money but for groceries nothing else and I was always playing well I guess the mom and girlfriend part of his life bc he didn’t have a mom growing up but now I just don’t know if he’ll miss me or if I am worth missing even when I did a resume for him and help him apply to jobs but honestly I don't know who would miss a girl like this super attached to her boyfriend and an emotional wreck too bc i was sensitive
2
0