Was my ex boyfriend jealous that I'm seeing someone new?

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up 4 months ago
He's the one that broke it off because he got fed up with my trust issues and kept on accusing him of flirting with other girls when he's not doing anything
But he still wanted to remain "friends" after our break up
So we were still seeing each other as friends
He would always be the one texting me or calling me and wanting to hang out every week to movie and all that

I met this other guy 1 month ago and we started talking and started going on dates since technically I was still single
I started liking this guy so we had heavy make out sessions so he gave me a "hickey" by accident
And then yesterday, me and my ex boyfriend went out for lunch and he saw the "hickey" on my neck
From then, he knew I was seeing another guy
And he started asking me about this other guy
"how old is he?"
"what nationality is he?"
"is he a good guy?"
"does he treat you right?"
"is he funny? does he make you laugh?"
And then he said "Im so hurt right now, I never once went out with another girl or kissed another girl because I wanted to work things out with you, I really loved you, but you deserve happiness, so I hope you're happy with him, I hope he makes you laugh like I did, I hope you can find the love in him that you couldnt find in me"
Then when he dropped me back home, he blocked me on all social media and messages and calls

Is he not over me?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
12
8