My Girlfriend up and left?

Me and my x have been dating for 10 months. It was a kinda long distance relationship. She only live 15 min apart from me. We see each other every weekend, I was always their for her. She was a great great girlfriend I thought she will be my wifey. I was their for her when her mother passed away and I open up my house to her when she didn't have a place to live she stayed over here for a week well.. She was over here Thanksgiving and things seem great that Friday morning she said she needed some space.. I gave her that 3 days later she sent me a text message saying :I LOVE You :( so later that night she called and said she ready to start things back up and I said wait have you been talking to any guys then she told it all that she been talking to her old friend from high school and that she was living because she felt like I wasn't doing noting with my life. (Im a softmore in college ECU/ and I work part time) she said that he got a job and a car and she want someone she could see everyday. That really hurt this girl just drop me like that she lied to my mother and everything. I was there in that hospital with her mother not this guy how can she just leave me like that. I help pay her bills put gas in her car. I treated her beyond a queen. She the one that got me over my 1st true love I don't know what I do wrong. I never call her out her name I worked to help us start a family that what she kept asking me for. She just said I wasn't moving at her speed.. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I NEVA TRUST OR TALK TO A FEMALE agin. I told God if he has a girl 4 me keep it or let her die... HELP me I'm so confused Not only did I love her I love her family as well epically after they lost their mother to cancer.. IM DONE WITH LOVE I dnt know if the new girl going to pull the same trick.. WHAT TO DO NOW. What have I done and she was a great girlfriend she cook and clean for me and I gave her the world how can she just up and leave me and for some guy she just recently meet. I'm done with females. One min I feel great and the next I feel depressed

12

Most Helpful Guy

• We all have had things like this happen man, it sucks... Personally, if I where you I'd focus on college, run as far with it as you possibly can so that when you get out and get YOUR job... It's so kick ass and high profile it just shoves it in her face that she was too stupid to see the forest threw the trees... Worse case scenario even if she never finds out how stupid she is, you can prove it to yourself man and honestly that's all that matters... I know it doesn't solve the emotional problem. I'm never big of revenge or anything like that.

There was this skinny kid who got dumped by a girl, he got so pissed off and wanted to show her up he started working out and used it as his motivation... Turned out he actually liked working out... That kid we now know as Arnold Schwartenegar (spelling I know) That skinny kid used this situation to go on to win Mr. Universe, become a famous actor that everyone in the world recognizes... all stemming from this kind of situation, he used it to fuel him and look what it created... If I where you it sounds like you have the things around you to accomplish similar things...

What Girls Said 1

• Don't be depressed about it :) Everyone goes through a bad break up during life but that heartbreak leads to finding the person you're really meant to be with, you know? If she left you for another guy, then MOVE ON. There's no greater pleasure she could get then seeing you heartbroken over her! So get on with your life, and know that a true girl will come along and be everything your ex was and more.

What Guys Said 1

• I feel your pain. The same thing happened to me. I think for sure you can win her back. You just need to take a step back and catch your breath. But at this point it seems that you need a good plan with a little dirty psychology to win her back. You only have one shot. I messed up and lost my ex to some clown. This guy will turn things around for you ==> link