An ex reached out but am I over her?

I want to keep this straight forward; my relationship ended with my "then" girlfriend saying goodbye to me 3 days before my graduation and 10 before she goes into the military. she promised me she'd attend and we discussed keeping in touch but none of that happened. Trying to deal with change from moving onto the real world and losing my girlfriend, its been a difficult time as you can imagine. When she was in training, I messaged her a picture of us followed by an "I miss you". Its been about 2 months since I sent that message and during that time, I've healed significantly and have coped. She recently got back home and replied to my message in which I haven't replied in a couple of days. I come to you guys to get an opinion. I've moved on but apart of me wants her back but the reality is she isn't home for long before she goes away for schooling and what not. I was planning on leaving it as is with no reply on my end. On the contrary, if she reaches out again, I would have second thoughts to reply nicely. What hurts the most is she isn't that affectionate and when I was coping, I'd consistently replay that word "goodbye" in my head. I feel like I wanted it to work out more but a question arises which has me wondering but then again believing it wouldn't be a reason; did she end things because she didn't want to see her or myself hurt in the long run? and if so, why lie about attending, and why not discuss it since communication is whats most important in a relationship. In the end, she was a best friend, she made me happy, she brought me up when I was down. Thoughts guys?
Updates:
1 y
hope its easy to understand
An ex reached out but am I over her?
Add Opinion